Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tadd Turned 1. A really...really...really long time ago.

Tadd turned one. This was a big deal for me apparently. I didn't handle it too well. Eh, I'm over it now.

The day didn't' turn out as expected at all. Not even close. We didn't have plans of grandeur but the plans we did have, didn't happen. We ordered pizza and just spent time with our little family.

Tadd's Nana (my mom) sent him an edible arrangement, balloon and stuffed bear. I made monster cupcakes.
He got some bouncy balls and a big toy car.


Then we sang and let him dig in to his "cake" It was hardly a cake and I did only a little frosting because Kade's stomach didn't handle it so well when he turned one. To avoid barf clean up becoming a tradition this is what his cake was. Pretty right? Also, I'm pretty mad that I can't figure out why this is being underlined nor how to fix it.

He was a little nervous at first.

Tried eating without making a mess.

Then gave up and went in headfirst. (again with the underline. This is getting ridiculous.)


Then the real mess began. At one point he picked up the plate and threw it. Go big or go home right?


He thought it was a success. That's all that matters.
Kade was oh so patient for his turn to have a cupcake.

5 comments:

Janine said...

I adore his faces. And I want one of those cupcakes. Will you send one to me? I don't care if they are 3 months old.

Melodys Voice said...

Love it! And I loved seeing him over the weekend. YAY!

Fun and Festive said...

seems like october was last week. Cute pics

Amber said...

that cupcake story just got better and better! I loved it. And I love his puppy dog eyes.

cat+tadd=sam said...

Love those cake pics!

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff