Sunday, January 29, 2012

New Year.

On New Year's eve, we missed Aaron. A lot. He had already returned home to Utah because of work. Here were some of the things we did.

Daniel helped Brock get ready for his first Stake New Year's Eve Dance.



The boys stayed up way too late. I was actually shocked. They both took short naps around their normal bed time and then woke up around 10 and rang in the new year with me. I sent Aaron pictures. He spent the time alone in our room working on wedding videos. Sadness.


Kade felt extremely cool that he was part of all of the party.

We ran out side and hit pots and pans, started our car alarms (Daniel's sounds like a train...scared the boys to death.) Then we went inside and tried falling asleep to the sounds of fireworks. Good stuff.


Also good news: I'm officially caught up with holidays. Except of course Martin Luther Kind Jr. Day....I'll give you a clue to what we did that day.....nothing.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Cute! Except here's the thing: Brock isn't old enough to go to stake dances because he is 5. So, I don't know what to tell you about that.

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff