Saturday, January 14, 2012

So There Was This One Time....

...that we celebrated Thanksgiving. Oh, you didn't know? That's probably because I didn't blog about it. But you should have figured that we did anyway.

We spent the day with my Aunt Jeny and her family. It was a nice and mostly relaxing day. Ya know, aside from the cooking. The boys hung out..
Kade and Tadd had their own "Turkey Bowl".
We ate dinner. It was good.
After we ate dinner, we hung out some more. Then, we went home.

the end.

3 comments:

Amber said...

I see there was bubbly. Such a pretty house.

Janine said...

Short and sweet and to the point. And it made me miss you a lot.

Fun and Festive said...

I see Aaron is a cute as his boys. He also likes to fill up on the bubbly, probably because he could only get 1/4 cup while he was growing up.

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff