Thursday, January 19, 2012

Some Randoms

Sometimes I have a lot going through my mind. So I write them down. Usually I write them down on here. They might make you laugh, roll your eyes, gag, or stop reading my blog all together. There's also a huge possibility that you'll be totally and completely bored Anyway, here are today's randoms:

*I wish I had a countdown for the amounts of times "OMG" was going to be used before it goes away forever. I would watch that countdown daily possibly even by the hour. Also "epic fail" is ALMOST GONE and I couldn't be more thrilled. Unfortunately "LOL" will probably stick around forever, that makes me gag a little. Am I the only one that finds these things inappropriate unless you're in 7th grade?

*I am now a lemming. We bought an iPad. Do I love it? Sort of. I'm sort of obsessed with it actually. However, when I think about how much I love it, I also think of this video:
Then I make myself sick.

*I wish I had a best friend. Obviously I have a husbandly best friend. The best friend I am wishing for is a non-husbandly best friend. The kind I call whenever something big...or small happens. The kind of friend that thinks about me when they don't need something. This isn't a pity party. Seriously, cause those make me sick too. I'm saying what's on my mind. I have very good friends. Very good friends, just not a bestie (shudder). That's another one. Bestie. Gross.

*I'm really excited for Kade to not be 3 anymore. He's slowly coming out of the "terrible 3's" and it does my heart good.

*I have more determination this year than I have had in a while. It's great. It was needed.

*Jimmy Fallon makes me laugh. Am I the only one that kind of feels like he's 12?

*I wanted to go to the Jim Gaffigan show so badly. While he was here in Utah he said: "People in Utah are so nice, I feel like they're stealing from me." Awe. Some.

*I hate. Nope, that's not strong enough. I detest the presidential elections. Or rather, government elections of any sort. I know voting is important and being informed on the candidates is important. However, watching them "fight like children" does not seem important to me. Hey candidates, here's an idea...how about you stop talking crap about another candidate that you feel threatened by. Instead, try convincing me why you're the RIGHT choice. I already know you don't think the other guy is the right choice, hence your running against him-ness. Blah

*Tadd's smile can make my day.

*Three of our siblings are getting married this year. So exciting! Also exciting....we will get to be there for ALL THREE! That news makes my year.

*I wish for snow. Daily. I like snow, it hasn't been around this winter. For that, I am sad.

*The worst part about living in Provo: your friends move away.

*Apparently I am socially distraught.

*I almost got released from my calling. Then I didn't. I'm so happy about it.

*I took January off from weddings and photo shoots. It's been incredible.

*I have some family that needs the word spread on their hoping to adopt. Adoption is amazing and can bless families in ways that most of us will never understand! Please spread the word!





The end.

6 comments:

Janine said...

ummm...can i be that best friend? i pretty much grimaced every time you did. that should count for something. we have are so much the same...it makes me wish i still lived around the corner so we could laugh about it.

S.Shepherd said...

I'm right there with you about the best friend thing. I love all those thoughts. I totally need to do something like that on my blog.

Troy and Brittany said...

It would be a lot easier to see you guys if you hadn't moved to Provo...way to ruin it! ;) Seriously, though, I hear you on the friends thing. I go through moods where I feel so alone. Also, I am obsessed with our iPad too.

Heather said...

You changed your blog. It looks awesome. Your other one looked awesome too tho. If you ever get tired of living in Utah you can always move to Ohio. I need a new best friend too, mine moved away a few months ago :(

Fun and Festive said...

Love your new blog design.

Amber said...

oh goodness, you amuze me :) I need a local bestie too, all mine are too far away.

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff