Sunday, August 2, 2009

Our Anniversary.

It was our 5th anniversary and we actually got to go on a date! Thanks to Stephanie and Jonny for babysitting! Would you believe that I forgot my camera? Well I did. So my camera phone took it's place and the pictures aren't great but they'll do.

We went to Tepanyaki and it was delicious.

We then went to Cold Stone and got a tiny ice cream to share. We were both so full from Tepanyaki. Then we went and did a little shopping while we waited for our movie to start. We bought fun stuff for Kade.


We saw Angels and Demons. I personally liked it more than the book. It ended better. The ending of the book ruined the entire book for me. They changed it for the movie, therefore... I liked it better!

It was fun. We spent much needed time with just each other!
Don't miss the new posts below!

4 comments:

Fun and Festive said...

you mean you liked it more than the book? sounds fun! im so excited to come to provo! itll be like august 27 i think!

Melody's Voice said...

That is great that you two were able to get out and enjoy yourselves!

The Everts said...

I'm happy to hear you were able to get out!! If I lived near I would have offered to babysit. Glad you had fun!

Brad & Emily said...

You're on 5 years, and we'll be at 1 on Friday! That means a little over a year ago you took pictures of me. :) Congrats on 5 years!

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff