Sunday, August 23, 2009

Growing Up...

When Kade was first born my mom gave us the idea to get a white dress shirt that we would take a picture of Kade in every year on his birthday. We did some pictures soon after he was born and incorporated the white shirt into his newborn pictures.

Photobucket

This picture was taken by Michelle Reyes

Photobucket

6 months old.

Photobucket

1 year...(really it was taken last week when he was 15 mo. but oh well.)

Oh and mom, I haven't posted them all yet because I am still taking them. Plus I am trying to get a whole bunch of other photo shoots edited and sent out. They'll be up when I can get them up. Hopefully soon!

6 comments:

heather said...

that is a good idea. Wish I would have done this.
Oh, my friend does something similar with her daughter. My friend has her daughter wear her wedding dress every year on her birthday.

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

That is the cutest idea! I love it!
What darling pictures!

Lloyd & Kristi said...

I love it!

Fun and Festive said...

It will be fun to see how through time he grows into the shirt.

Serena Autumn Simonsen said...

haha! so cute!

Grandma said...

Oh how cute. I love it. He is growing up so fast. Cute boy.

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff