Saturday, August 15, 2009

1 Year.

I haven't posted in a while. Sorry. Still trying to get things back to normal. Today I took Kade's one year old pictures. I know I'm three months late but I haven't had a lot of time. Anyway, I will be taking more to add more variety in there but I had my studio up for another baby shoot so I took advantage. I'll post more of them later but here is a little taste.This is how most of the shoot went.

Then we got some happier faces.


Then we gave him food and got really happy faces. If you think this should be an ad I agree. But I am the mom so I would.

4 comments:

cat+tadd=sam said...

Ahhh...stop it! He's too cute for words!

Shelly said...

Oh man that baby is so great. I love when he gives people dirty looks. Yesterday I put him in his crib to take a nap and instead of crying he gave me the meanest look ever. It was so great.

Unknown said...

did you send that picture to Cheerios? Because I'm not the mom and I agree!

Lloyd & Kristi said...

you promised to post the rest of the photos. Where are they?

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff