Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring Fever Relief...

It's been getting warmer here and we are so glad. I opened the backdoor yesterday while I was holding Kade just to see how warm it was. He was so excited he almost jumped out of my arms. So we went upstairs, changed and went outside to play. He was so happy. The top right picture makes me laugh because he would find the helicopter leaves, and then rip them. Every time he ripped them though, it gave him the chills. It was so funny. The the bottom right picture shows his cheese that he has been giving a lot lately. If you look closely you can see his 5th tooth that came in recently. #6 is on its way. I can't believe that he turns 1 in 2 months! He's now saying, Mama, Dada, Hi, and Hi-Da (every time I'm on the phone with Aaron I tell him to say hi to dada. Now it has turned into Kade saying Hi-Da every time I am on the phone with anyone, he'll just say it over and over again with a huge grin on his face!) Anyway, here are a few pictures from out backyard adventure!

click image to enlarge

**Ash, now you understand why I always have a billion pictures on my blog. You can't ever choose just one.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay Spring!

Melody's Voice said...

Very cute! But what the heck it a helicopter leaf?

Teresa said...

Cassie is scared of helicopter leaves :) I love his eyebrow picture on the bottom left. It's so cute!

Bowman's Beach said...

amen! I need to learn how to make them small like you guys do.....

Kurt+Amy said...

CUTE pictures! All of your photos are just amazing, and Kade is so adorable!

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff