Tuesday, March 24, 2009


Be one of the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post and you'll receive something handmade from me sometime in the next year. But there is a catch, you have to do the same thing on your blog. (so if you're a reader but a non blogger you're out of luck)
I think it's pretty cool that you get to pass on the joy of gift giving. I'm not quite positive what I will make for you most likely it will depend on the people who reply, and my creative juices of course! :) Good Luck!

4 comments:

Harding's said...

You should make me something cause you like me. Love you! We need to hang out soon once life relaxes a little.

Andrea said...

I want something! And I've also been wanting to participate in a thing like this too, so..win-win.

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

Sounds like a great plan! Count me in!

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

I think you are too cute! I have wanted to do something like this... so thanks for giving me motivation!

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff