Friday, March 13, 2009

My Birthday

Not a very event filled birthday this year. Kade was really sick, I was recovering from the flu, and Aaron had school and work. We made the best of it though. Aaron woke up early to clean the house for me before he went to work in the morning, I woke up happy! Then I spent the day wiping Kade's nose. Fun huh. That evening, we ran to the store to pick up some cough medicine for Kade. I saw that these lovelies were on sale 10 for $1. I got $3 worth. Sweet. Then we went here... and rented this...And this... got some and went home. Fancy eh? Aaron got me a gift certificate the Hale Center Theater which I love, and then from my mother-in-law I got a necklace and gift certificate, and from my mom I got a new sewing machine! Yay! All the gifts were a surprise. After we ate, we remembered how much Serena (Aaron's sister) loves "Madagascar 2" so we called her up and had her come over and watch it with us and have birthday cake.
This is what Kade looked like pretty much all day! You can see my new sewing machine in the corner of the picture!
Aaron being his incredible self. He is wearing his backpack because he was going to do homework during the movie, he's carrying the cake and plates for us and he's in his pjs complete with a bathrobe. This is the side view obviously.


This is a view from the front, obviously. A pretty mellow birthday, no frills for sure but it was fun.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

sounds like fun to me, you know, minus the sick part :)

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff