Sunday, December 28, 2008

Gingerbread Making...

So we were a little late making these this year. Ok a lot late! We made these the night of Christmas day! It was still fun though, there were definitely a lot of laughs. Aaron would sit there for like 10 minutes and then add something, sit there and then add something. Then he had been sitting there for about a half hour and said "I haven't thought of anything for a while, I think I'm finished...." Hi is the one with candy canes coming from the roof like ears, Becca's is the one that is missing a side, Brock's has a striped roof, my moms is the cottage looking one (she used Triskets for the roof), Jordan's has a roof made of chocolate, there is a small square one that Brock made a school, and then mine was the one with the bricks. It was so fun and a tradition that I have not been a part of for a long time!


No comments:

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff