Monday, December 8, 2008

5 Things

I was tagged about a million years ago. I have been putting it off because frankly there aren't 5 interesting things about me. But if you wish you can read on....

5 things......

5 things i was doing 5 years ago: It was 10 but I changed it to 5 because 10 years ago I was 12, and 12 year olds are extremely boring or annoying....

1. Applying to FIDM (Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising) in LA and getting in. I didn't go. I got married... I asked them if I could push my start date back a few months because I was getting married, and they told me not to get married, so I said no thanks. If I had one there I would working as an interior designer right now. I'm pretty happy with the decision I made and I don't regret a thing!

2. Graduating High School

3. Dating Aaron
4.
5.

5 things on my to do list today:

1. Edit a lot of Pictures
2. Make a quilt
3. Play with Kade
4. Do Laundry
5. Write a paper

5 snacks I enjoy:

1. Grapefruit
2. Anything chocolate
3. Ice cream
4. Dr. Pepper
5. Cinnamon rolls

5 things i would do if i were a millionaire:

1. Renovate old towns that are all run down. I dream of this!
2. Buy a house with a backyard
3. Pay off school loans
4. get lasik eye surgery for myself
5. savings for the kids

5 places i have lived:

1. Layton, Utah
2. Santa Clarita, California
3. Provo, Utah
4. Heyburn, Idaho
5. Pleasant Grove, UT

5 jobs I've had:

1. Black Angus Hostess
2. Bath and Body Works
3. Lab at the Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
4. Albertons
5. PHOTOGRAPHER -Woot!

5 people i tag:


1. you
2. your sister
3. your mom
4. your dog
5. that's all

No comments:

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff