Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween..

Click Here to view pictures



Our Halloween was fun but so busy! On the 30th I was up until 3 in the morning (so I guess on the 31st), so I could finish making Kade's costume. Because of this I had a very difficult time getting out of bed. We had to get up early though because Aaron's costume had yet to be decided upon... We had decided to be Mario and Luigi, but then our plans were foiled when we couldn't find overalls for Aaron. So we got up as early as we could manage. We went to a costume store and we decided Aaron would be Michael Jackson. Let me tell you, it was amazing. I will be the first to admit that he wasn't a clone of MJ but the costume was incredible! So we got the hair, the hat, and the glove, then we ran to DI to get the pants and jacket, then we ran again (not literally, but we were trying to hurry!) to a fabric store so I could buy the necesseties to finish the MJ transformation. We finally got home and I had like an hour before we needed to go so that we could get to my aunts house and Aaron's job interview....

I hurried my fastest, finished Aaron's costume, and we took a few pictures of Kade in his costume before we left. We got to all the places we needed. We also went to Target to get some sun glasses just to complete Aaron's comstume. We went into Target, all in our costumes, and I had a hard time standing up because I was laughing at Aaron so much! It was hilarious. He kept doing signature Michael Jackson moves as well, which didn't make it any easier on me. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. There were tears....

Finally after Aaron's job interview (yes he got the job! hooray!) we headed to Eagle Mountain to Colin and Sarah's house for some trick-or-treating with the children, and yes we took our 6 mo old trick-or-treating. No he can't eat candy yet, and yes we will be eating it for him!!!

P.S. on Halloween, never take Main Street in Lehi to Eagle Mountain. It took us 2 hours to get to Eagle Mountain, it is usually a 30-40 min drive, yesterday it took us 2 hours!

We finally got there ate some pizza, hit some houses, and then Kade was exhausted and hungry so we left so we could put him in bed. When we got in the car we gave him a bottle, which he ate quickly and then fell asleep. Yay! We then decided to stop by Erin and Chris' quickly because they were having a halloween party that we had been invited to, and Kade was asleep so we wouldn't have to deal with an unhappy child.

We went to Erin and Chris' for a little bit, Kade woke up, so we got a picture with Kade and Ryan. It was pretty cute, except it looks like Kade is eating Ryan's arm, and Ryan is crying. It's hilarious. I love it. We didn't stay for very long at either house but we had fun. When we got home I finally got to sit and relax. What a day!

12 comments:

Sarah said...

when are you gonna email those pics................slacker! j/k

Fun and Festive said...

I would love to have seen you all. I can picture Aaron acting like MJ, I would be cracking up also. Kade has to be the cutest scarcrow ever. Good job on sewing the costume. Now just think as he grows you get to do this many many many more times.

Andrea said...

I have not stopped talking about how cute Kade is! That picture of him eating Ryan's arm while Ryan is screaming is hilarious!

Aaron Blair said...

Ya, I'm awesome!

Teresa said...

First of all, Yay for the job! Second of all Kudos on the costume. It's so cute I cried from laughing at it's cuteness. You did a great job. And do not feel shame in taking babies trick or treating... we took Cassie out last year and she was 13 days old... Derek got alot of candy from her so he decided baby sisters were okay. haha

cat+tadd=sam said...

Aw I love Kade's costume, it's darling!

Sarah said...

yeahi know that i can download this collage... but all i would have is a collage! i want individual pictures and im not sure how to take a collage and get the individual pictures off of them... do you?

Lisa said...

Aaron-whoonu you could make such great MJ?

Unknown said...

hey, where are the pics of Aaron without the glasses - the make up was the funniest part!! Oh, and by the way, Kristi, Kade called me grandma when he was at my house!

Erin said...

I love the pics! Can I get some of those from you? Like the ones of Christopherson and I, and maybe some of your cute babies?

Erin said...

oh, I should have looked at the big ones before I left my comment. Let's amend it. Can I get the ones of ME that you took? Thanks Nickell!

Grandma said...

The scarecrow is so darling. He is just a doll. Love all the pictures.

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff