Wednesday, November 5, 2008

All in a Night...

So yesterday Aaron and I were at school, and I took some more pictures of the campus, because it just looked so pretty. The campus by the way is UVU, to answer a question previously asked in a comment on a previous post. So it was raining, but so pretty. I love this time of year.




And this is what we woke up to this morning. Snow, and a lot of it! It is my favorite kind of snow though. It comes and then it goes. It doesn't stay around forever. Anyway, winter is here. It's official!





Here are Kade and Aaron watching the snow fall out our bedroom window. I thought they looked cute.

1 comment:

Fun and Festive said...

Love the scenic pictures. Really love the one of my son and his son looking out the window.

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff