Wednesday, August 6, 2008

One Month Ago Today




Kade and his dad. We took pictures after church, Aaron love him so much. He is very cute with him. He always says he thinks he isn't doing a very good job at being a dad, but then from our bedroom I can hear Aaron singing to Kade whenever they are alone trying to make him laugh. It's so cute!


My father-in-law Warner. Aaron took this picture. I liked it!


Aaron and my dad.


Before we left. Kade was very sleepy.


Brock and Kade. Brock LOVES being an uncle. Being the baby of the family, he didn't have babies around very often. He would take Kade home if I would let him.

This is all the family that came into town!
You can very much tell whose family is whose.


A month ago today we blessed Kade. I have been waiting to post about it until I had taken his blessing pictures, and I finally got around to it!!! We were lucky enough to have both sides of our family there. There were some missing from Aaron's side, but his parents and 3 out of 6 siblings were there, so it was still good! It was a lot of fun, and afterward we went to my Aunt Julie's for a big family dinner. I have a lot of family within 20 minutes of where we live, so it was quite the get-together! Thank you thank you thank you Aunt Julie for volunteering to let us have it there! You were a life saver! We would not have been able to fit this many people in our little apartment!!!

1 comment:

heather said...

I love Kade's blessing outfit. So cute.
Also that family picture is crazy because you and your sisters look so alike! I'm glad you guys had a great day.

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff