Sunday, August 31, 2008

In His Sunday Best-16 Weeks



Here is Kade at 16 weeks (tomorrow). People keep guessing he is 5 or 6 months old, and I keep thinking they are crazy, but when I got him dressed this morning......that onesie is a 6-9 month onesie. He is growing so fast. At his last appointment he was in the 90% for hight and the 65% for weight. He's a big boy! So the shoes aren't technically "Sunday best" but they're cute, and courtesy of Grandma Jensen! Aaron got this tie one his mission, it is so cute on Kade, except for that Kade loves to grab anything and eat it now! So we are constantly pulling it out of his mouth. I can't seem to find any church clothes for little boys. It's difficult, because if he were a girl just slap a dress on and we're good to go. But for boys it is a lot harder to dress them for church. Oh also, I realized Sunday best might not mean anything to you guys, but when I was in elementary school if there was something they wanted us to dress up for they always told us to wear our "Sunday best".

The End.

6 comments:

mandy said...

I totally recommend The Children's Place for boy church clothes. I am a total stickler about church clothes and the Children's place has the best!!! All of my boys stuff is from there, and if you go to the outlets in PArk city they have an outlet there. Things are like 1.99

Teresa said...

His matching tie and shoes are adorable. he is so cute!

Troy and Brittany said...

Um, those shoes are adorable!!! I love it!

Kathleen said...

SO CUTE! Love it. Call me and let's play again.

heather said...

He is just so cute! I love the tie and shoes!

Ana Steinagel said...

Boy church clothes are SO HARD to find. I understand your pain. Now that Alex is a year it's a little easier but most of the church clothes start at 2yrs.

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff