Thursday, August 21, 2008

Aunt Amber Came to Visit!


So Aaron's sister Amber came to visit us a couple weeks ago. I have been way slacking in the blog department as well as the taking pictures department. I take pictures all the time, which I think makes me not think about taking them when we are doing fun things! Anyway, this is really the only picture that I took while she was here! I know I am horrible. I did take some when we went to Temple Square, but I will post on that next. If you want to see more pictures from her visit, she took more that she put on her blog. It was very fun to have her here. We haven't ever gotten Amber only time. Usually when we are with her there are a lot of other people around as well, so this time provided opportunity for me to get to know her a lot better. We watched movies, Penelope being one of them, and I loved it. We actually watched it twice while she was here. Sad news, I made dinner on the Sunday she was here, and it wasn't good. Sorry Amber! But we loved having you here!

4 comments:

Teresa said...

that sounds like so much fun! I love having family visit!

Amber Joy said...

It was so fun. And, the Sunday dinner WAS good, I don't know what you're talking about!

Nickell said...

Mostly it was the potatoes....

Kurt+Amy said...

Sounds like fun! I really have been wanting to see that movie. Glad to hear that you liked it, I'll have to check it out.

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff