Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Fun Tag.

Ok. I like this tag. I stole it off of Amy Shillig's blog even though she didn't tag me. It's fun. But I also like taking pictures. Please if I tag you, please accept the tag, and repeat this. Take pictures of the following, there's no tidying up and no wiping of your kids faces. So here goes:

The Fridge
Nothing Special


The Closet
Our closet is part office...

Self Portrait
Three words: I'm so hot!

Favorite Room in the house

This is my favorite room for the same reason Amy's room is her favorite. It is the only room in our place that is completely decorated to my liking! However, notice the cords in the corner. That's one of my pet peeves that I have had to deal with for the sake of my computer savvy husband. It's all about compromise! We have three laptops, and one desktop....

Kitchen Sink

This is the sink. Boring. P.S. I hate stainless steel. There is always a water spot no matter what you do to prevent or fix. If you wipe one spot, there will be another...

Laundry Room

This is our laundry room/office/storage... Our place isn't huge.


The Toilet
This is how you know I didn't tidy. The trash would have been emptied....


What are your kids doing right now?
Well I only have one kid, and at this very moment, this is what he is doing....


Dream Vacation
I also stole this from Amy. I want to be there so bad. And I love this picture of Paris!


Fave Shoes
For me it was a toss up between the one above and the one below.....


I now tag.... Sarah, Ashley, Caitlyn, Beez, Amber, Melody, Erin and Teresa! Enjoy, and remember tidying is against all rules of this tag! DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!

6 comments:

Troy and Brittany said...

That's funny! I like that! Man, Troy and I really need to come over soon. Sorry, life's just busy, and I hope you don't feel like we're different since you've had a kid. I don't think of you guys any differently. Troy and I were horrible at catching you guys when you didn't have a kid, too! haha! I LOVE your shoes by the way.

Teresa said...

This tag is way better than all the other tags!

Bowman's Beach said...

yea about wyatt's pictures and the invitation was awsome! i couldn't ever imagine things like you do! We will have to go swimming all of us again soon and this time i will go in!

heather said...

I love your shoes! I also love your living room. So cute!

Melody's Voice said...

Whatever...I tagged people and they didn't do it :(...

Kurt+Amy said...

YAY I'm glad you did this tag....ya know I could've sworn I put your name on there!! ;) Oopsy..sorry! LOL! I thought this tag was pretty cool too, nice place you got there, and your little man is so adorable!! ♥

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff