Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Spring has Sprung!

I love Spring, it is by far my favorite season! Especially when you live in a state that has more than one or two seasons. It is such a breath of fresh air from the cold winters, plus everything is getting beautiful again! Anyway, I found this little quiz, and took it because I was bored. I won't lie to you, I was really bored!

The result of the quiz....
"You stand up for what you believe in, even if it gets in the way of what other people think. "


I am a
Canna


What Flower
Are You?




Now I think this is true to a point, however, I do care about others and their feelings. I don't especially enjoy the way it is worded, but whatever....

9 comments:

Troy and Brittany said...

I just took the quiz and I'm a snapdragon. "Mischief is your middle name, but your first is friend. You are quite the prankster that loves to make other people laugh."
hmm...I like snapdragons, though! They're fun to pretend like they're your mouth. Weird, I know.

mandy said...

I took the test to and I am a sunflower. Basically always ready with a smile and willing to help and make someone's life easier.

Teresa said...

I was a snapdragon too. I don't know if Im a prankster, just a nerd and people laugh at me :)

Shanicherie said...

I'm making my blog private, so if you want to, send me your email address to shanicherie@gmail.com.

cat+tadd=sam said...

This is super short notice, but what if we do your hair at 5:00 today? If not, totally cool.

cat+tadd=sam said...

So I'm a total dork...and I meant 5:00 tomorrow. Sorry!

cat+tadd=sam said...

Perfect! Tomorrow at 5:00 it is!

heather said...

Nickell!!
Hey, hopefully you remember me. I was Holly's roommate when you and Aaron first got engaged. Anyways, I randomly found you and I just wanted to let you know that I'm super excited that you guys are having a baby. Congrats!! Anyways, let me know what else is going on in your lives.:)

Holly Emerson said...

I am a canna, too! I see that Heather found you. She is big into blogging, too, and she is one of the people who requested that I start one. She has two kids now! Crazy. Anyway, I can't wait until Saturday! See you then!

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff