Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Moved.

We moved, and I can't describe to you how much I dislike moving. It is such a pain. Unpacking I don't mind, I actually kind of enjoy it, as well as figuring out a way to decorate your new place. However, packing, and actual moving day is a dreadful thing for me! Especially since we can't do it alone, moving day always requires help from other people. I also was feeling really bad for those helping, because we haven't been able to help anyone move in the last like year and half because our lives are crazy! Therefore, I didn't want to ask anyone to help, because we haven't been able to return the favor for so long, and buying pizza just doesn't seem to say thank you enough! Another reason this move was worst than others is because of the bun in the oven. It's bad enough just moving from third floor to third floor, but carrying all this extra weight around.... I can't even complain either, I was given strict orders by Aaron and my doctor not to lift anything heavy, but still a lot of trips up and down that many stairs would do a number on anyone...... Enough venting. But thanks to everyone that helped. If you didn't, don't feel bad, we haven't been able to help anyone move lately. But we do greatly appreciate all the help we received. And I know I am a baby, I just needed to vent!

3 comments:

mandy said...

I am so sorry that you had to move. I hat moving too!!! Even the thought of moving is overwhelming. I am so sorry that we were not up there to help. Hey, are you guys doing anything on Sat night? Sam is planning a birthday thing for me and we thought it would be fun if you guys could come?

Melody's Voice said...

You moved? An apartment? condo? house?

Erin said...

Hey, I need to come visit you! What is your new address? How's the babe? We need to get together before that guy comes, because I'm thinking you'll be a little bit busy once he does.

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff