Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Pictures

So I decided there is a definite lack of pictures on this blog. It's especially sad considering that I take them for a living! This month is going to be crazy busy with shoots! I want to get everything for my June weddings (engagements, bridals, etc.) before May, so May can be baby only time! Here are a few from and engagement session I had last Saturday. Andrea and Russ were so fun to work with. He wasn't too into smiling, but we got a few of him doing so! They were so fun, and so relaxed! It's so nice to get a couple like them!

2 comments:

heather said...

You're really good! Where you doing pictures when we first met? You totally should have done our engagement pics. Oh well, but I do like the pictures.

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

Hi friend! My Bad I didn't put BBW on my list of jobs... LOL! I left off a few.
Your pics are awesome, as always! Wished you lived closer!

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff