Thursday, April 10, 2008

I'm Grateful for Small Things

So many little things get taken for granted. I'm just saying, that until you don't have something anymore, you just don't realize the blessing it was.....
I think it is safe to say that sometimes most of us don't realize how good we have it! We watched Idol Gives Back last night, and it breaks my heart to see all those children in the United States as well as other countries that don't even have clean running water. Yet they will still drink it, because that's all they have. I don't think I could do it.
It makes me sad to see those kinds of situations, when there is so much greed in the world. Most people take at least one thing for granted. I am making a goal here and now to be more grateful for even the little things, like shoes!

3 comments:

The Jensens said...

Amen sista!

mandy said...

don;t worry about tonight. We will get together the next time we are up here, which is almost every weekend.:) have fun with your mom

Kim said...

NICKELL!!! HI. I'm sooo happy you found my blog and CONGRATULATIONS! That is sooo exciting about your upcoming baby! I'm going private soon.. so could you email me your email address? Then I can invite you! bullockblog@gmail.com.

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff