Monday, January 4, 2016

Tadd's Birthday

I'm really attempting to be up to date with our blog before this baby girl gets here. I don't want to be behind at all, in anything. That way, when she's here, I can just be 100% in the moment.

Do you remember October? I barely do. Tadd turned 5 but it seems he's aged about 10 extra years. His "little boy" stage is quickly slipping away and I'm not dealing with it very well. Luckily, he's still my mama's boy and I don't see that changing any time soon.

We always decorate the boy's room the night before their birthdays, while they're sleeping, so they have a fun surprise to wake up to. Although, they've caught on and it's no longer a surprise, it's still a fun way to wake up on your birthday!

Luckily, or unluckily (depending on who you are...), Tadd's birthday keeps falling on the same day as the church trunk-or-treat party. It always makes for a different birthday but he couldn't think of anything better than dressing up as Batman and getting free candy.

We spent the day just playing and enjoying the weather, then headed to the trunk-or-treat. He kept saying it was the best day ever and that he was so lucky, so I'll consider it a win.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff