Monday, November 11, 2013

Sea World

The weekend before Tadd's birthday we made the trip down to San Antonio to head to Sea World. It would be Tadd's last free admission to the park. We also had some fun guests joining us. Kelsey, Daniel and Carson came in from California and spent a few days with us. It was so fun to have them here with us. 
Tadds favorite spot. The dolphins. 
Everyone went on the roller coaster whilst I stayed with Carson and Max. Tadd was even tall enough! Hooray! 
Then we went to sea Shamu. 
The best part was not being able to see a good portion of the show, due to these special guys. 
Because it was Halloween time, the park was open really late. However, after dark, it gets scary. I don't do scary. I don't like being scared. Daniel thought it was fun to really try to scare me. Anyway, I left the park, with the kiddos, to go back to Aunt Amy's and put them all to bed. 

Aaron, Daniel and Kelsey stayed to go through the haunted mazes and on more roller coasters, stuff like that. I was more than happy to let Aaron do that. He loves that sort of thing and seeing as I really really don't....he doesn't go do haunted stuff very often. They didn't think they'd stay very long but ended up getting back to the house at midnight. They almost stayed until the park closed! 

It was such a fun and eventful day! 

2 comments:

S.Shepherd said...

You should of yelled at those guys to sit down! :) what a fun trip! I have yet to go to sea world.

Fun and Festive said...

Looks like a really fun time. Great photo's like always

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff