Monday, October 21, 2013

Sweet Berry Farms

Saturday we ventured out to the pumpkin patch. We went with some friends from our ward, the Lewis'. Our kids all get along so well. We love their family! 

There are quite a few pictures, enjoy.
Kade was pouting when we first got there. I'm adding this to the collection of "pouting pictures", so when he's older and complaining about his kids pouting...I'll just pull out the large stack of "pouting pictures." Luckily it didn't last long, and he was back to his happy self. 
Looking for the perfect pumpkins. They were all gigantic.
Tadd liked just laying down and bouncing whilst everyone else was jumping. 
All the gourds were so cool!
Their flower patch. We picked some to bring them home!

I love these guys. 

Afterwards we went to dinner. It was a beautiful fall day! We had so much fun!

5 comments:

Lloyd & Kristi said...

I Love this post so much!! Those boys are growing too quickly!!!!

Lloyd & Kristi said...

also...How can I get rid of the &amp in my identity?

S.Shepherd said...

Great post! I need to get out to the pumpkin patch before the month is over.

Debbie Blair said...

Love all the huge pumpkins. Looks like a fun place. Love, love the Zinnia's (on of my fav) with the boys picking flowers (so sweet.) Making memories is what family life is all about. thanks for all the great pics

Serena Autumn Simonsen said...

That looks like such a fun pumpkin patch! Cam and I wanted to go to one last weekend, but the closest one was a half hour away and cost 8$ to get in and the next one was an hour away. So we will have to come to ya'lls next Halloween I guess :)

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff