Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Kade's Birthday Part 2.

Our first Sunday together in Texas was Mother's Day. It was also, more importantly, Kade's birthday. The morning was devoted to me. 
I was served a yummy breakfast, got showered in gifts...my favorite being the instagram books of each of my boys. (There were two books per boy.) The iPhone wasn't too bad either. Kade picked out an awesome card that lit up and everything. 
Kade got all dress for church and even had his "birthday boy" pin. It was hidden so he was being "super secretive". 
It was also our first Sunday in our new ward. We were all a little nervous. We didn't need to be. Everything went great! Kade was sung to, in primary, for his birthday and everything!

Once we were back at home, Mother's day was officially over. It's all good. We had a very fun little birthday celebration for Kade. 
Kade requested pizza as his birthday dinner. 
He was very ready to open his presents and Tadd likes to copy whatever Kade is doing. 
My family had sent Kade's gifts to him so they were with us via Skype to watch him open his gifts. 
He got an alarm clock that he was thrilled about. Really, he's so weird.
He was so excited about his Transformers cake. 
Making his wish.
Then I was stupid. We gave him his "big present". I only got video. No pictures. He was so so so excited! My parents, and Aaron and I, went in together and got him a power wheel. He's been wanting one forever, Aaron has been wanting to get one since he was little. And Kade is almost too old for one. This was the year. He got it. Finally.
He drove it around all evening and said over and over, "I'm never getting out. Not ever!"

I loved this day.

1 comment:

Fun and Festive said...

I loved those little photo books Aaron made up for you!

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff