Thursday, June 27, 2013

Aaron's Birthday.

Aaron turned 33. To start this birthday post off, I am going to list 33 of my favorite things about him.
1. He puts his family's needs above his own
2. His laugh
3. He's easy to talk to.
4. We laugh at each other daily.
5. The sole person on this planet that really really truly knows the real me. 
6. He loves me in spite of #5.
7. He's an incredible dad.
8. I never tire of being around him.
9. Selfless. 
10. He's happy, almost always.
11. He can goof off and have fun.
12. He can hold a serious conversation and act like an adult when necessary.
13. He's sensitive.
14. He's creative.
15. He can teach himself how to do, just about anything.
16. He builds me up. Always.
17. He tells me I'm beautiful, even on my worst days. 
18. He's not afraid to tell me how he feels.
19. His legs. Let's be honest, they're pretty incredible. 
20. His eyes.
21. His hugs. He gives the best hugs. 
22. His determination.
23. He has class. 
24. He respects everyone, even when they don't deserve it. 
25. He forgives easily and quickly.
26. He is a worthy priesthood holder and has been able to bless all three of my boys, and did so        beautifully.  
27. He likes chick flicks. Well, the good ones. If they're super cheesy...not so much, but neither do I.
28. We have the same taste in pretty much everything. Food, music, movies, clothing, home decor...you name it. 
29. He's easy going. 
30. He does dishes, without me asking him to, because he knows I have a thing about getting my hands wet. 
31. He cooks, and quite well.
32. He's humble and willing to admit when he's wrong. 
33. He chose me. And that makes me super lucky. 

Let's just say, my boys have the perfect role model.


Aaron's birthday landed on a Saturday this year and he said, "All I want is to go to Sea World." It was kind of a perfect day. We had so much fun with aunt Amy, Uncle T and their family. They live in San Antonio so it was perfect!
Kade and Josh started planning the day out, first thing.
The dolphins were a hit. We almost had to literally drag them away.
Kade wanted to go on the big roller coasters so badly! Next year bud. 
Zach and Kade have really bonded. It's pretty cute. They have become really good friends very quickly!
Max slept through most of the day.
Max was fascinated.
The boys couldn't keep their eyes off of the show.
This was Kade's "silly face." Yeah, it needs some work.
Uncle T, Zach and Emma. I promise they were all happy. 
They're basically twins.
Uncle T loves Max!
After Sea World we went back to the Payne household where we had Rudy's BBQ for dinner, Aaron took a birthday nap and then we had birthday root beer floats because he did not want cake.
It was a perfect day. Except when Kade got really upset because Aaron didn't open any presents. That was just funny.

1 comment:

Fun and Festive said...

Love your list of 33. Aaron is and always has been a great son. I love that he is a great husband and father, we are blessed to call him son.

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff