Sunday, December 16, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

This year, due to 2 weddings surrounding Thanksgiving, both of which were in CA....we spent Thanksgiving with my family for the first time in 8 years. It was a crazy day! I felt..not amazing. Surprise. But still helped out as much as I could. I did the stuffing, a pie and the table. Becca and my mom covered the rest. Working with limited resources, Kade and I went leaf collecting around the neighborhood before dinner to help decorate the table and make it more festive. 

Dinner was so delicious. It was fun to spend the holiday with some family. 
Kade wanted the biggest leaf on his plate. 

After dinner, Kade practiced his photo skills. 


Our family on Turkey day. I look as good as I felt.

Pie time. My mom always goes way overboard. 
Tadd waited so patiently for his slice.
And then enjoyed it thoroughly.
This was the pie invention of the year. Daniels idea: s'more pie. Graham cracker crust, chocolate cream and roasted marshmallow. 
My pie. Delightful.

1 comment:

DD said...

Piękna rodzina. Śliczne nakrycie stołu. Fantastyczni ludzie. Pozdrawiam serdecznie

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff