Thursday, December 27, 2012

Maxwell

Meet Maxwell Edison Blair. He decided to join our family today. Seven weeks ahead of schedule. It's a really long story and I truly intend to blog about it. Later. When I'm not falling asleep as I type it.
He came in weighing a whopping 4 lbs 2 oz and is 17 inches long. His lungs are slightly underdeveloped because he was so early, so for now, he's in the NICU so his lungs can get strong and stable. He's perfect. Teeny tiny perfection. 
I'm smitten.
Thank you to Brandon for taking these photos since I can't! :)

4 comments:

Amber said...

Truly looks like a doll. Congrats :)

S.Shepherd said...

What a cute kid! Congrats and hope you heal fast.

Sarah said...

I am so glad that everyone is doing better. I hope you guys only have to be in the hospital a short time and Max can get to where they need him to be quickly. it's great all your family is around for you too! that's helpful to lift your spirits. congrats! he is adorable

Fun and Festive said...

Amazing little fellow. Can't wait to meet him.

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff