Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Brotherly Love

Kade and Tadd are the very best of friends. I love it. They're so different but they get along so well and have so much fun together. Obviously there's there normal sibling spat, but most of the time, they're just happy to be around each other. Tadd idolizes Kade and thinks he is the coolest guy to walk the planet. It's so cute watching them play and have fun together. Recently Kade and I were talking and I asked him what his favorite thing to do with Tadd is, he told me "playing toys, oh and teaching him how to say words." I hope they stay best friends for a long time.

The following photos were taken as Kade returned home from his friend Christopher's house. Tadd was just watching a movie in the toy room.....
 Then he saw Kade and started cheering and bouncing on the bed....
 They hugged for a couple minutes and then resumed playing and watching the movie.


3 comments:

Amber said...

They great thing about having boys close together :)

Allison said...

Seriously the sweetest thing ever. I love boys that can be sweet!

Fun and Festive said...

ahh that is so cute

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff