Thursday, September 6, 2012

A Few Randoms

Just a few random photos to post today. 

The first is our garden harvest from two days ago. I'm in love with gardening. I think I would be terribly sad with life if I didn't get to garden. It's so rewarding to work hard and literally see the fruit of my labor. This is just from one day too! We still have veggies and fruits producing and I just love it. Everything tastes so much better when it has ripened on the vine or plant, rather than on a delivery truck. Everything has been so tasty! Plus we have pretty plants growing and it makes our yard look so much nicer! Ah, I just love it. The end. 


The second is a picture of Kade. He is such a crazy sleeper. I have no idea how he stays asleep in some of the positions we find him in. For example....

And check out his legs. I promise he eats, not a lot, but he eats. He's got an appetite like his mama.  He's so dang skinny. 



Tadd has got to be the messiest eater. I don't know how he gets food, everywhere!  Here is a recent example.
He dumped BBQ sauce on his head and then proceeded to rub it all over his face and hair. He soon learned that BBQ sauce burns, and stings.... After his bath, his face was red for a few hours. Poor thing. Dad thought it was too hilarious to not take pictures of though. I'm glad he did.


Tadd is also quite the cleaner. He's not necessarily good at it, he just LOVES it. Looking back at these pictures...we should have strapped that helmet on him permanently. These were taken just days before his "first stitches" day. (I'll be posting all about that very soon.)


Tadd got to try Pop-Rocks for the first time. Haha, there are no words. 


Minus a few exciting things (that'll be posted later) we haven't had much going on around these parts. It's been nice. We've been able to spend a lot of time together and I have loved every minute...almost. ;)

3 comments:

S.Shepherd said...

I would love to do a garden one day. I just need a place of my own to do it.:) I love every picture of your cute kids.

Amber said...

you need to open up a stand on your corner. Aaron can build one. I love your random photos posts. they make me happy :)

Penny in Pink said...

I was actually laughing out loud with tears coming to my eyes while reading this post. Everything is funny about it except the garden, that's just envious. I especially love the pop-rocks and I'll be buying some for Penny tomorrow.

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff