Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Aaron Had A Birthday

Remember how I said I have lots of stuff to post? Well I don't. Aaron does. Really his birthday and Serena's wedding are all I need to post. He has a whole month's worth of living in another country that he needs to post. Honestly, I'm not going to promise it will happen. But I'll post the things I have. That, I can promise. 


This cute boy, turned 32 on June 8th. We kept it really low key. With all the craziness that has been happening around these parts lately, we just needed some down time with our family. So we got dinner at one of our favorite spots, Wing Nutz. Then, we headed to the park for gifts and cupcakes and just hanging out. Note to self: stop planning outdoor things on this guy's day of birth. The past few years I've done so, it's been so windy! And not even like a breeze that's been around all day. More like, it was beautiful ALL DAY and then an hour before we headed out, ridiculous wind. We couldn't get the candles to work at all. Boo. We made it work. We still had fun.

Tadd was not interested in present opening. So selfish, right?


Kade picked out his gift to his dad all by himself. He did splendidly if I do say so myself. His gift was probably Aaron's favorite. A GIANT bag of M&M's and all three Ninja Turtle movies on BluRay. 

 He's tired of the photos.

Tadd does weird things. 

We attempted a family picture even. 

We're sure glad A-dog was born. We like him a lot. We're even more glad that he's home now and we get to see him all the time! 

1 comment:

Fun and Festive said...

Looks like a really valuable family celebration. Love all the pictures. I am really glad A-dog was born also.

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff