Friday, July 20, 2012

#3

I had all these dreams of posting this news in a cute or clever way. Then, when it came down to it, I just didn't. Oh well. The rumors are true. I'm sure there were rumors. Everyone talks about us, we're that important/cool/awesome/big of a deal. 

Baby Blair #3 is going to make it's big debut on either January 31st or February 1st. We'll know the exact date once it gets closer and our doc knows her schedule a little better. It will be a scheduled c-section this time. We're beyond excited. I'm slightly terrified. And Kade is insisting that he is having a little sister. He keeps saying, "it's a girl". If I ask him what we should name the baby if it's a boy, he tells me "but it's a girl." So we'll see if he knows something that we don't. 

I am officially 10 weeks pregnant and not feeling great and extremely tired. 
But we're pregnant, we feel very lucky and can't wait to bring another little one into our family. 
10 week ultrasound. Everything looks great!

3 comments:

Now I Can said...

such happy news, Nickell! You guys make beautiful babies!

Lloyd & Kristi said...

I can't wait to buy her some pink sparkly Toms!!!!!

Fun and Festive said...

Glad your doing well. Our third was something different and very special so maybe yours will be also

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff