Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 12.

I went into Tadd's room this morning and found this. Cute. He likes his stuffed bunny from his Nana.

Then when he realized it was me behind the camera, I got this face...
You're coming home tonight and we couldn't be happier! Holy smokes. I'm a huge wuss, I know. But this whole 2 weeks alone with the kids, pretty much wore me completely down. For reals, kudos to any single mom. I don't know how you do it. Also, to any military families. Husbands and wives alike, it's rough being away from your family or having a family member gone for any period of time, let alone, years at a time. Also, can I freeze time so my boys never grow up and go on missions? Deal.

3 comments:

Tricia Lauritzen said...

He looks so happy!!!!! My favorite picture of the series. So glad Aaron is coming home, I hope you have fun in California

Bowman's Beach said...

I love the thumb suckers. When I walk in on Ryan he looks the same. Yay for Aaron coming home!

Sarah said...

awwwwwwe!!! you don't know how much I love these pictures. Almost makes me wanna have another baby... ALMOST! hehe

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff