Thursday, February 3, 2011

As Promised. My Positive Post

So yesterday's post was quite negative. I know. I'm a horrible person for having negative feelings. It's ok. It's something I've come to terms with. But I'm not negative all the time. I promise. So here we go.

I'm glad my husband has the job he has. It has made us nervous a few times but he really does have an incredible job and a great boss that puts a lot of faith in him and is flexible with his school schedule.

I'm SO happy (the indescribable kind) that Kade's lumps are benign. Seriously. Indescribable.

All. Four. Seasons.

I'm glad I have a huge family. This is not something I've always been glad about. There were many, really, many days that I wish I were an only child. But I love each one of my siblings more than they could ever know and miss them like crazy.

Snow storms, thunderstorms, rain, wet cement,...not hail. Oh but also sunshine.

I love that I have a job that allows me to be at home with my boys so often.

I love that my family is healthy. (mostly)

I love my church and the women I visit teach and the friends we've made in this ward. Making friends is hard for me. This is the first ward that we've had friends that weren't related to us.

I'm glad I'm not technologically handicap.

Although I hate it sometimes, I'm glad I went back to school.

Good friends. 'nuff said.

That I am able to have children.

I'm glad I have all my senses.

I'm glad I've never had to take out a business loan.

Netflix streaming through the Wii.

Zumba. That's right, I jumped onto that bandwagon.

Justin Bieber....wait. No. Sorry, wrong list.

Cell phones. What did we ever do before them? Also remember when people that had car phones were "the rich ones"? That's funny.

The internet. Although, as much as I love it, I am equally terrified by it.

IMDb. Again, 'nuff said.

Ok, well there you go. There's lots more. But I fear you may be bored already...

No comments:

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff