Tuesday, December 21, 2010

White Christmas

Mother nature knew what I wanted for Christmas. Last night we got a load of white dumped on us and I love it! I really do. I'm so excited to have a white Christmas! Kade loves it too. This morning he immediately asked if we could go build a snowman! Sad day because his gloves are in Dad's car at work.



Until the snowman building can commence, we'll just cuddle with lots of blankets and watch Christmas movies. Perfect day.

(Also super glad yesterday wasn't like this, Aaron and I were in Salt Lake and Lindon all day shooting a wedding!)

3 comments:

Amber Joy said...

I am loving that little baby's face. He is always stressed, but I love it!

S.Shepherd said...

I want a white Christmas. I just live in the wrong state. Enjoy!!

Fun and Festive said...

Beautiful white christmas! Beautiful Blair Family!

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff