Sunday, December 12, 2010

It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year...?

Yesterday for a good portion of the day I was wondering why on earth people think this is the most wonderful time of the year. The traffic is worse, stores are CRAZY busy, and most people are fairly inconsiderate. Yes, that seems truly wonderful.

However, we saw Santa. Kade sure thought it was the most wonderful day of his life. He just wanted to stay and hang out with him.

Tadd...not so much. He was hungry.


(side note: I know it's the most wonderful time of the year because we are celebrating the birth of our Savior. The "world's" Christmas though.....Also, I do actually LOVE Christmas. I'm extremely excited for it this year. Ask Aaron, I tell him every day. Kade understands it this year and that makes it even more exciting! I'm just not a lover of Christmas shopping....or traffic.....or inconsiderate people...)

5 comments:

S.Shepherd said...

Your Kids are so cute with Santa. I need to get a picture this year.

Fun and Festive said...

Cute picture. Looks like Kade is having a great conversation with Santa!

Hannah said...

That Santa looks like Santa! He's perfect!

taraya said...

I love that Santa! He's sooo cute, though your kids might have him beat. But look at his striped stockings! Excellent.

Grandma said...

That is such a darling picture. How cute.

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff