Monday, November 1, 2010

Similarities.

The big question all during this pregnancy with Tadd was "will he look different from Kade?" I couldn't imagine what another son would look like. I could only imagine that he'd come out pretty much identical to Kade.

Kade came out almost (plus or minus a few features) identical to Aaron. See below...

Which is great! A son should look like his father.... Then came Tadd. His baby pictures are almost identical (plus or minus a few features) to me. How weird. See Below...


The other weird thing is that sometimes Tadd will make facial expressions that remind me a ton of Kade. I know they're both pretty good mixes of the two of us, they just lean more in one direction. Genetics are crazy!

It's so fun to see how similar they are. So far their personalities are more similar than different. Something I expected the opposite of. I expected Tadd to be a much more difficult baby but so far he is just as perfect! So quiet. He's very alert and very calm. We love him to pieces!

7 comments:

The Jensen's said...

I was going to say he looks like a Jensen to me, but I didn't, because sometimes it gets annoying when people say stuff like that. But with your picture beside his there is just no denying it.

Melody's Voice said...

You know, I thought he looked like a Blair, but now seeing your baby pictures i totally see that he looks like you. So cute :)

Natalie said...

Congratulations, he is adorable! I hope you are recovering well. You are lucky to have two very cute boys!

Grandma said...

That is amazing. So cute. Will be interesting to see how he grows because they change so much. Hope you are doing really well.

heather said...

This is so cool. you are so right with their looks. So glad you are enjoying the new baby.

S.Shepherd said...

That is funny that they each took a parents baby look. Mine did the same thing. My son looks more like a Shepherd and my girl looks like a Romney.

Fun and Festive said...

Maybe you'll have one brown haired and one blonde like I did. My two boys were so different in personality while they were growing up. Now they seem so similiar in there personalities. They both are very artistic and talented.

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff