Saturday, November 20, 2010

Halloween

Halloween kind of fell through the cracks this year at our house since I was in the hospital with a new baby. But thanks to my mom, Kade still got to go trick-or -treating. Sadly his costume fell through the cracks too. I had purchased the fabric to make his costume and just never to to making it. Luckily my mom found this giraffe costume at Target on Halloween.
From what I hear, he was a little bored of the idea of knocking on doors until he realized they were giving him candy to for doing so.....

All of the pictures taken during trick-or treating were taken on my mom's phone camera. I don't know why I didn't think to have her take my back up camera. Oh well.
After trick-or-treating Kade and my mom came to the hospital so Kade could show us his costume. He looked so cute. I loved that the costume had big hips. I also love that one of the nurses thought he was a girl.

Awesome.

He's currently in training to be Aaron's back up for filming weddings.
Thanks Nana for taking Kade trick-or-treating!

1 comment:

Fun and Festive said...

The cutest Giraffe I have ever seen!

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff