Saturday, August 21, 2010

Spread the Word-[Please]

So, my heart is a little heavy today.

I was planning on taking from October to the end of the year from work. However, due to recent events, it turns out that wont be possible.

So please spread the word. I am offering a 15% discount for November and December weddings for anyone that books before September 15th!

Thanks!

P.S. Due to some phone calls and texts I've gotten recently I feel it necessary to clarify that no one is dead or dying. Also that no one has been fired or laid off. My heart is heavy, simply because I was really really looking forward to spending the last few months of this year with just my boys and not having to worrying about working. Minus a few unexpected/unwanted expenses this past week, all is well.

2 comments:

Shanicherie said...

What's wrong nickell? I hope you're ok!

Fun and Festive said...

I know how you feel when your work tears you from your family. Prayer becomes your best outlet!

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff