Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Finally The Hairs Were Cut!

This kid looks homeless when his hair grows out. Ok maybe not homeless, but close to it. His hair grows in a mullet. It's awful! So gross when it sticks out of his collar...ugh, yuck. Ok, here are the before pictures!
(yes I am lame enough to have taken these on my phone. get over it, it's not his first haircut. who cares.)
After! Nice and short! Just like I like it!

He was soo good and sat very still for most of his haircut. I had told him that we'd get ice cream if he was good so I had to live up to my word! Don't worry, he shared that with Aaron!

4 comments:

Joe and Victoria said...

He is such a cute kid and has grown so much! You and Aaron make cute babies :)

heather said...

Love his haircut. He is just a handsome kid.

Unknown said...

you went to get ice cream and didn't even call me???

Fun and Festive said...

I can imagine that you days with him are so fun. I wonder if his hair will turn curly like his dad's did.

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff