Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bowling

For family home evening on Monday we went bowling. It was Kade's first time and he was in HEAVEN! We figured he would love it considering his obsession with sports. He did a really good job at taking turns as well. I thought he'd think it was his turn every time but when it wasn't his turn he'd run back to the table and climb up onto a chair and wait for his next turn. He's so cute!


Can you believe they have bowling shoes that small? I had no idea but they were so cute!





He thought this machine was downright magic.






8 comments:

The Everts said...

How cute is he?! I love it!

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

Too cute! I love they had shoes to fit him! Cute cute cute!

Holly Emerson said...

Go Nickell! Way to spank your husband!

taraya said...

Go Kade! He scores like I do.

Joe and Victoria said...

I love those mini shoes! Looks like you guys had a great time :)

kate said...

you just had to show that YOU were the winner, didn't you? ;) jk

Shelly said...

Nickell, looks like you're the bomb diggity at bowling. One time I bowled with a bunch of boys and I was telling them that I'm not really that good at bowling, because I don't consider myself as a good bowler. Anyway, I ended up beating them ALL and only got a 124. The end.

Also, I like the pictures of Kade when he puts his arms out after he goes. For some reason it reminds me of you.

Fun and Festive said...

He must have been in heaven...a machine that keeps giving him balls to roll!

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff