Sunday, February 28, 2010

Big Helper

On Saturday, Aaron was doing some work around the house. We're trying to finish up about 15 projects. Well, Kade wanted to help. This isn't a first either. Last time he wanted to help, he saw Aaron working with tools, went down to his play room and got his plastic play tools set. Yesterday was no different. I wasn't home but Aaron's sister Serena was over at our house so she got some cute pictures of them working together.

He even wanted to lay down the same way as his dad.



Boys and their tools.

Watching carefully.

Such a good little helper.

6 comments:

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

oh my goodness he is darling!!!! I love the pics where he's sitting by aaron holding on to him.. could he be any cuter?!!! Love it!

Harding's said...

Super cute, I love it! I am excited to hang out soon, I miss you guys tons! I wish my schedule was nicer to me so that we could hang out more. Kade is getting big so fast, it is crazy!

Heather Lytle said...

Awe, what a cute handyman (no Aaron, I'm not talking about you)

Joe and Victoria said...

Very cute!

Shelly said...

Kade is getting so old!

Fun and Festive said...

Don't leave the hammer out where he can get it or you might have him "fixing" the cabinets like his Dad does.

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff