Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sometimes It Hurts to Be A Mom

I really don't even know where to start. My heart is aching, and filled with sadness today. I have recently become aware of this family and this family.

I don't know either of these families personally, and their trials are not mine. This I am grateful for!

However, my heart still aches. I can't help but think if I were in their situations. How would I react, how would I feel. I would like to think that I would have the same strength and faith as these two hurting mothers. Their faith and testimonies astound me! Please read their stories, keep them in your thoughts and prayers along with all those struggling and grieving. And as the mother of one of these sweet boys always says, "God is good." He is good.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff