Sunday, March 21, 2010

Kade Had A Friend One Day

My cousin Shannon came over the other day and played with Kade. He was in heaven since friends for him are hard to come by these days. They played in his cardboard box fort that Aaron made for him. Said fort is also his hiding spot when he knows he's in trouble.

Also, just a minor ps: he won't be without friends for much longer because we are with child. It's still pretty early but we've passed our scary part. We will be welcoming #2 in October. We tried keeping it a secret but I've been pretty sick and so it's a little hard to hide. Anyway, yay us.

10 comments:

Ana Steinagel said...

Congrats sweetheart. I was actually thinking all last week that I wanted Alex to have some friends to play with. Would you want to get together this week? I would love to see your new home.

Shanicherie said...

Congrats Nickell! I know you've wanted this for a long time and I am so happy for you! I hope you stop feeling sick SOON!

Amy said...

For Real Yea for you!!!! So awesome!

mindy said...

Really?! Yay! That's so exciting! Congratulations! Hope you feel better soon.

Troy and Brittany said...

Oh yay!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Kade is adorable so I'm sure all the rest of your kids are in good shape!

kate said...

Erin told us this the other day at lunch! (PS sad you couldn't be there!) and there was a little happy screaming party for you!
Congrats!

Fun and Festive said...

I see by the pictures he is not without his basketball. Cardboard boxes make the best "houses". Happy News, another Blair child!!

Kathleen said...

YAYAYAYAY! And I LOVE that he hides in that when he's in trouble. Love it.

Grandma said...

This is a darling bunch of pictures. I love them. We are so happy to hear your news. Kade will love that. I'm sure you will too. We are really excited about it. Love you lots.

Unknown said...

Yay! Congratulations! That is so happy for you guys =)

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff