Sunday, January 18, 2009

I Need Another Opinion..

I know I am extremely demanding. I need another opinion. Which picture of Kade do you like more? I am not saying what it is for because I don't want to create some sort of prejudice. I realize that the two are very different, they show Kade in two different ways, but I love them both and I can't decide. Anyway, please comment and let me know your vote

Picture 1I love this one because of his eyes and his little lips, he just looks so darn cute. I also really like the color in this one.


Picture 2
Obviously I love this one because he is smiling. It shows his personality a little more.

So it's up to you, picture 1 or picture 2?
Also please don't stop commenting on the post below, I am still really interested to know everyone's thoughts on the matter. Thanks!

17 comments:

Teresa said...

First picture shows Kade as a very cute child... in other words shows all his features nicely. Picture 2 shows a baby that I want to meet. It shows hes cute and fun. I absolutely love that picture. Of course this is only my opinion. They are both very cute... it helps that your model is precious :)

heather said...

#2! I love the background of the red wall...plus he is really cute in this one.

cat+tadd=sam said...

Love them both, but I'd go with #2.

Parkinson Family said...

I prefer #1. His eyes look amazing in that. I love the color, and I'm a fan of the close-up.

JAC, RUSS, ADDI AND PEY said...

Both are ADORABLE! But if I were using one for something, I would go with 2. I LOVE his little personality!

Brielle said...

I like #2. It shows more personality

Sarah said...

definately number one!!! and i know what you are doing! your entering him in some sort of contest right? i knew it!!! he'd probably win anyways!!!

Lisa said...

I love #2

Britney, Matt, and Parker Croad said...

I would pick #2 for sure!! Not only does he look adorable, but the picture itself is more original.

Brad & Emily said...

I vote for #1. I love both, but I love how he sticks out in the first picture because there's no background.

Let's be honest: he's an adorable little boy, and you're an incredible photographer.

Andrea said...

Picture 2.

Mary Rubow said...

I like #2. Both are really cute, but I love the smile and the composition of #2.

Shay said...

I would go with number 2. I think 1 is a smidge over exposed, but I love 2 because of that amazingly adorable smile! And those tiny little boy shoes!! So number 2.

Nickell said...

Yeah that was on purpose.

Kathleen said...

Picture #2...all the way!

Mike and Anna said...

they are both very cute. I like the first one because he looks like such a "boy" if you know what i mean. If your doing this as "headshots" for acting or modeling you should go with picture 2. Mike and I just got Jeremy's 6 month pictures and we went with one that he wasn't smiling because its just a boyish thing to do. I hope that helps!

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

pICTURE 2!!! He is SOOOO cute! Love it!

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff