Thursday, January 1, 2009

2008

This year was definitely an adventurous year for us! We had a lot of fun this year, aside of a few things, it was a great year! Here are a few highlights from our year.....

January

This family picture was taken...
One of my very best friends got married. It was a freezing day, but the wedding was beautiful and I was so incredibly happy to see her so incredibly happy. Thanks Chris for making her so happy!

February

February wasn't the most event-filled month but we did have a new presidency called in our church. It was bitter-sweet. However, I love all of these men, they are fantastic!

March

I turned 22!!!
I had a baby shower hosted by Ashley and Sarah! It was very fun!

April

We moved. That's it....

May


It's a boy! May was by far the most exciting and eventful month of this year! We welcomed our cute baby boy into our family! It pretty much consumed the entire month!


June

Aaron got a little closer to 30. He still has a year and a half, but don't tell him. He pretends like he doesn't know....

My friend Ashley got her turn to have a baby shower!

July

Our little guy was blessed!
We celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary!

We got to participate in a very cool benefit fair for my cousin's little girl Emma, we absolutely adore her and her whole family!

Ashley and Brandon have baby Wyatt!


August

Aunt Amber came all the way from Texas to visit us and she told us she was prego with number 3!!! We also went to California and Kade got to meet all of our family there... there's a lot!

Kade learned to relax in the pool...


September

One of my good friends from high school and his wife had their first little boy Ryan.

Uncle Joel came to visit for a couple hours!!! Kade successfully made him even more baby hungry!

Aaron learned some good cooking lessons!

October

Kade went to Pumpkinland with his friends Lucy and Corbin...

I bottled grape juice for the first time and it was delicious!

The little man's first Halloween.


November
We filled our car with gas for less than 18 dollars!


December


Cousin number 32 on my mom's side was born, baby Leah!


We got to experience a snow day with Las Vegas!

We celebrated Christmas with my family. It was a ton of fun. Kade also said mama this month! Hooray!

We've had such a great year and have more to look forward to in
2009!!!

3 comments:

heather said...

Love this post. It's pretty cool to see everything that happened this year!

Erin said...

Love it! What a big year, you had a baby, went to Pumpkinland and my amazing wedding, it snowed in Vegas and in Victorville. Jeez Louise. cute pics. Oh, and I love that you took a picture of your gas receipt. A couple weeks age I filled up and the total was $15.24, and my first inclination was to take a picture of the pump.

Also, email me so I can be part of your private blog, and tell me what the dream was because I'm dying to know.

Also, are you home yet? We need to have a BFF lunch or dinner. Marisa suggested dinner and a movie, which also sounded awesome to me.

Bowman's Beach said...

the cooking lesson for aaron was a classic!

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff