Friday, September 6, 2013

The First Day.

I posted about his first day already. Or at least the part where I dropped him off. As I walked away I saw the face of a child that was unsure. I knew he was excited but he was a little nervous. I half expected him to come running off of the bus, into my arms. Instead, I was told...

"I had so much fun, I didn't even miss you."

Awesome.

But really, I am so glad he didn't miss me. Of course I want him to stay my little buddy forever. But I really don't. I think each child is at the age they're at for the perfect amount of time. I really love seeing Kade (and all of my kids, really.) learn new things and understand things that he didn't before. Don't get me wrong, I'm in no hurry to have him grown up and on a mission or married. I'm just happy with where he is in life right now.

Kade with the chalkboard sign. Aren't I so creative?
Tadd insisted he be part of the photo. Weird right?

This is when he started getting really overwhelmed. 
Here is his little video all complete.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff