Wednesday, September 4, 2013

A Post About Kade.... Again

I feel like so many of my posts have been revolving around Kade lately. But honestly, he's just had the most going on. This summer, we signed him up for a little t-ball league. It's a league done by one of the local churches here and it's not a big deal. However, Kade had a blast. Every time it was over, he begged and begged to stay longer. He absolutely loved it.  Here are a few pictures from his last day. Is his technique perfect? Not even close. I don't care. He had fun anyway. 

Here's something about Tadd. Lately, he will sleep anywhere, but, his bed. One day I went in to check on him during a nap. I couldn't find him anywhere. He wasn't in his usual spots. Then I happened upon this. 
 The photo on the left. I saw his little hand sticking out from under the bed. He made himself a little bed under Kade's bed. He's such a funny kid.

Now here is something about Max. 
He's still my happiest kid. And he's pretty cute to boot. That dimple kills me daily. 


No comments:

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff