Saturday, December 26, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

This year for Thanksgiving my family actually came up to Utah. It was very fun to have them there. We went to the Griersons. All together we had Uncle Matt, Grandma and Grandpa, Dave, Trish, and their kids, my whole fam, Mark, Jeny, Tara, my sister Kylee's boyfriend Dylan, Holly and her daughter Leah...I'm sure I'm forgetting someone. Anyway it was very fun. We wrote to my cousin Spencer who is in the MTC and ate lots of yummy food and just sat around and talked. It was good to all be together.

Look how pretty my Grandma is.
The yummy pies and some other food too.

Kade and his Great Grandma also played foosball. It was pretty cute.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! Thanksgiving finally. Right in time for Christmas. So where is Christmas?

mindy said...

I do love that picture of Grandma! Who won at foosball?

Teresa said...

Our grandma is beautiful!!! what a good picture of her!
It looks fun... and crowded. :) July is going to be interesting

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff